Azamara, the leader in Destination Immersion experiences, and PerryGolf have announced their collection of 2024 Golf Cruises with 15 departures from January to late October. This new collection is available for booking.
In partnership since 2011, PerryGolf and Azamara deliver the largest variety of voyages that combine marquee golf with the world’s most memorable destinations. In 2024, they will once again showcase more than 70 marquee golf courses, including 22 ranked among the World 100.
2024 Golf Cruises Collection
As with previous collections, the 2024 portfolio will feature a far-flung list of destinations beginning in January with a South Africa golf cruise, paired with a pre-cruise option for a Kruger Safari plus play at Leopard Creek, the country’s number one ranked course.
This is followed by the perennial sellout New Zealand & Australia golf cruise with rounds at Cape Kidnappers and Kauri Cliffs.
In the British Isles, five voyages are scheduled between June and August 2024, beginning with a 11-Night cruise to Scotland and Ireland which includes five rounds of golf.
The Irish Links cruise has two departures – in July and August 2024 – and will nearly circumnavigate the Emerald Isle with six rounds including Royal County Down and Royal Portrush.
The British Isles flagship cruise from Edinburgh to Dublin includes six rounds of golf plus attendance to the 152nd Open at Royal Troon.
There are four departures in the Mediterranean beginning or ending in Rome, Athens, Barcelona or Lisbon. The Iberian Peninsula Golf Cruise sails twice to Portugal and Spain. The Mediterranean Islands cruise will sail twice to play on four of the largest islands – Sicily, Sardinia, Corsica and Crete.
Other PerryGolf cruises include a return to Southeast Asia in April 2024 with rounds of golf at stunning Clearwater Bay in Hong Kong and the outstanding Ba Na Hills Golf Club in Vietnam, and a 17-Night Norway cruise, where golfers will play inside the Arctic Circle at spectacular Lofoten Links.
Across all voyages, guests can take advantage of Azamara’s late stays and overnights in port, providing ample time to become immersed in each unique destination beyond the golf course.
- Green fees and starting times for each round of golf including shared use of electric golf cart OR caddies where available
- All transfers to and from the scheduled golf courses in luxury air-conditioned motor coaches
- Practice range and range golf balls where available
- Welcome & Farewell cocktail parties onboard with hors d’oeuvres
- Box lunch and beverages at each golf course
- Open bar with soft drinks, beer and wine at each golf course
- “Golfers Social” gatherings onboard where scheduling permits
- Casual tournament format with awards on one-day
- Management and handling of golf equipment by PerryGolf™ for the duration of the voyage
- All gratuities for golf related staff including drivers and golf bag handling staff
- Full-time PerryGolf™ Program Manager onboard and onsite at each golf course
Reservations Now Open
Reservations are open now for the 2024 Azamara PerryGolf cruises. Seven of the 15 cruises can be scheduled consecutively, the largest number ever offered. Combinations are available from June to November ranging from 19 to 40 nights and nine to 15 rounds. These back-to-back cruises can be enjoyed with or without golf.
PerryGolf was established in1984 and is recognized as the most innovative providers of international golf travel. Azamara, in partnership with PerryGolf, delivers the largest variety of voyages that combine marquee golf with the world’s most memorable destinations.