Un-Cruise Adventures is offering a fantastic yacht cruise from Costa Rica to Panama (or reverse depending on departure date). On this 7-night cruise, you’ll sail between two seas exploring national parks and a wildlife refuge, snorkel and kayak in crystal-clear waters, and transit the Panamá Canal.
You’ll sail onboard the Safari Voyager, an intimate 64-guest yacht and find out why small ship cruising is the best way to experience all the natural wonders of the coast of Central America.
During your voyage, you’ll visit:
- San Jose, Costa Rica
- Curú National Wildlife Refuge
- Manuel Antonio National Park
- Corcovado National Park
- Golfo Dulce
- Granito de Oro, Coiba National Park, Panama
- Gulf of Panama Islands
- Panama Canal
- Panama City
On an Un-Cruise Adventures cruise, you enjoy up-close encounters with nature, impeccable service and expertise, exclusivity and comfort on board, and plenty of adventure to create long lasting memories. While onboard, you will enjoy the perks of an intimate setting and all the creature comforts that you would expect from a 5 star hotel on land!
- Transit the 48-mile-long Panama Canal
- Search for untamed wildlife- sloths, howler monkeys, scarlet macaws, white-faced capuchins
- Snorkel and beachcomb on Panama’s Granito de Oro in Coiba National Park
- Stroll a butterfly and flower-rich tropical botanical reserve
- Explore Costa Rican lush primary rainforest and explore the abundant biodiversity of the jungle
- Hike, snorkel, kayak, paddle board, and explore by skiff
- Interpretive presentations and guided exploration
Safari Voyager Yacht
Refurbished in 2015, the Safari Voyager is a small 64-guest sailing yacht. Four public decks provide breathtaking views. The view lounge features floor to ceiling windows, 270 degree views, and nautical décor in tribute to New World explorers.
The spacious staterooms feature wide panoramic windows, individually controlled air conditioning, generous storage and closet space, and private bath with shower.
A custom EZ Dock launch platform provides convenient access for water activities such as snorkeling, skiff excursions, kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding.
Date and Pricing
There are multiple departure dates in 2016 between October and December, including two holiday cruises – departing Dec 23 and Dec 30. In 2017, there are multiple departures between January and April. Prices start at $2,995 per person and include:
- All onboard meals
- Premium spirits, wine, beer
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Exclusive transfers and baggage handling between airport/vessel on embark/disembark days
- Port taxes/fees
- Entry fees to national parks/preserves
- All from-the-boat adventure activities and equipment
- Wellness program: hot tub, sauna, fitness equipment, yoga mats, and a complimentary massage
Global Travel Destinations Exclusive Offer:
You will receive a complimentary first night in San Jose or Panama City before your Un-Cruise voyage. If you book by April 30, 2016, you will receive a $350 per couple discount ($175 per person).
Please contact us if you would like more information or would like to make a reservation on this unforgettable adventure to Costa Rica and Panama.
SOURCE: Un-Cruise Adventures