Seven Seas Mariner | 150 Days | Miami to San Francisco | January 7, 2025
On January 7, 2025, Regent Seven Seas Cruises will kick off the longest world cruise in the company’s 30-year history when the 684-passenger Seven Seas Mariner sets sail on the 2025 World Cruise – an epic journey to 25 countries over the course of 150 nights.
The 2025 World Cruise, aptly named Away in Wonder, departs from Miami, Florida and will visit several Caribbean islands before sailing to South America and Antarctica. From there, the cruise wends its way through the South Pacific, Australia and New Zealand, Asia, and Alaska, before finally arriving in San Francisco on June 6, 2025.
Along the way, guests will cross five continents, explore 97 ports of call, 48 UNESCO World Heritage sites, and cruise across 15 bodies of water, including 3 oceans.
Reservations open on June 15, 2022.
Pre-Cruise Gala in Miami
Regent’s 2025 World Cruise will kick off in style with an included pre-cruise gala and overnight stay in Miami. In addition, there will also be three exclusive shoreside events during the course of the cruise: an equestrian exhibition and banquet in Buenos Aires, Argentina; a Māori kapa haka performance and meal in Auckland, New Zealand; and a visit to the Sanctuary of Truth pavilion, followed by a Thai folk dance and meal in Bangkok, Thailand.
Regent has also included 395 free shore excursions over the course of the trip.
For guests who want to extend their adventure, there is the option to add an additional 18-night sailing to the 2025 World Cruise, which sails the Mexican Riviera from San Francisco to Miami, visiting ports in Costa Rica, Colombia and more, along with a full transit of the Panama Canal.
2025 World Cruise by the Numbers
- 3 Oceans Cruise
- 5 Continents
- 16 Overnight Stays
- 12 Seas, Straits, Gulfs, Bays and Channels Cruises
- 25 Countries
- 48 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- 97 Ports of Call, including two new ports of call:
- Robinson Crusoe Island off the coast of Chile
- Muroran on the Japanese island of Hokkaido
- 395 FREE Shore Excursions
- 36,295 Nautical Miles Sailed
2025 World Cruise Bespoke Amenities
- FREE First Class Air to Miami and from San Francisco (Domestic Guests)
- FREE Business Class Air (United Kingdom residents only)
- FREE Exclusive Pre-Cruise Gala Event in Miami
- FREE Exclusive Shoreside Experiences
- Delicious Fare & Rhythmic Flair – January 30, 2025, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- A Maori Engagement – March 19, 2025, Auckland, New Zealand
- Li-Khe & Thai Tradition – April 18, 2025, Bangkok, Thailand
- FREE Door-To-Door Luggage Service
- FREE Comprehensive Visa Package
- FREE Unlimited Valet Laundry, Including Dry Cleaning & Pressing
- FREE Phone Time Per Suite
- FREE Onboard Medical Service
- FREE Commemorative Gift
Seven Seas Mariner
Seven Seas Mariner is an all-suite, all balcony luxury vessel. Catering to only 684 guests, the ship is one of the most spacious luxury cruise ships afloat, and her staff to guest ratio provides the highest level of personal service in the six-star tradition of Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
Onboard, Seven Seas Mariner exudes sophistication with her dramatic culinary experiences, elegant suite designs, and striking public spaces.
Fares for the 2025 World Cruise start at $86,999 per guest for a Deluxe Veranda Suite and $249,999 per guest for the Master Suite. Registration opens June 15, 2022. If you are interested in this cruise, or any other Regent cruise, please contact us.