Regent Seven Seas Cruises has unveiled the 2021-2022 season with 146 voyages embarking April 2021 through May 2022. The new season features 27 new ports of call and a record 116 overnight stays, with first-time sailings for Seven Seas Splendor™ in Northern Europe and the Baltics and for Seven Seas Explorer® in Alaska.
With a greater emphasis on Asia, the new itineraries feature 10 voyages to global destinations with multiple in-port overnights.
The 2021-2022 collection also includes immersive new land programs, new shore excursions and access to newly announced UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Japan, Portugal and Italy.
“These voyages represent the most stunning and ambitious collection in our company’s history. We are sailing to even more legendary and lesser-known destinations highlighted by included immersive land experiences in every port,” said Jason Montague, president and chief executive officer of Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
Highlights of the 2021-2022 Season
- 27 maiden ports for Regent across Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Africa, South America and the Caribbean
- A record 116 overnight stays
- First sailings to the historic Black Sea since 2014 with calls on Romania, Bulgaria and Ukraine
- A return to beautiful Seychelles, Mauritius and Réunion in the Indian Ocean
- A scenic journey to Antarctica sailing near Deception Island, Paradise Bay, and Half Moon Island
- Access to more than 350 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- A unique Asia-Pacific route for Regent’s 2022 World Cruise Elements of the Pacific, and Regent’s most-ever Asia ports visited across all itineraries
- Three Grand Voyages, including a unique European Tour that combines the best of Northern Europe and the Mediterranean on Regent’s newest ship, Seven Seas Splendor™
2021-2022 Highlights By Ship
- Sails summer season in Northern Europe and winter in Caribbean.
- Northern Europe features British Isles, Western Europe & Baltic on 7-to-12 night voyages.
- Overnights featuring Bordeaux, Stockholm, St. Petersburg and Amsterdam.
- First summer season in Alaska (7-night northbound and southbound itineraries).
- Fall and spring Asia voyages featuring Japan, China, Vietnam and Thailand.
- Winter Australia and New Zealand voyages featuring Great Barrier Reef, Gold Coast and New Zealand.
- Early summer and fall in Eastern Mediterranean voyages featuring Turkey and Greek Isles, plus Holy Land.
- Fall voyages feature Africa and Arabia, including a return to Seychelles, Mauritius and Réunion, a winter Africa program.
- One South America voyage includes scenic cruising through select areas of Antarctica.
- Spring and summer 2021 months in the Mediterranean, including a return to the Black Sea with calls on Romania, Bulgaria and Ukraine.
- In the fall an Atlantic crossing before cruising into the Amazon River and then traversing the Panama Canal en route to San Francisco.
- On January 5, 2022, Seven Seas Mariner will embark on Regent’s 2022 World Cruise through Asia Pacific.
- Cruise the Amazon and Caribbean in the spring before sailing up to New York, visiting Bermuda along the way.
- In the summer sailing Northern Europe on a Grand Voyage — visiting Greenland, Iceland, the Baltic, Arctic and famous capitals of Europe.
- Fall months will be spent in Canada and New England.
- During winter 2021 and 2022, sailing the Caribbean islands including overnights like Bridgetown, Cozumel, and Port Antonio, Jamaica.
Reservations are now open for the 2021-2022 season.
SOURCE Regent Seven Seas Cruises press release