Abercrombie & Kent is known for its luxury small group journeys and their “Treasures of Croatia” tour is no exception. Over the course of eight days, you’ll discover the best of Croatia and Montenegro including three nights in Dubrovnik, the “Pearl of the Adriatic,” and two nights on the idyllic island of Hvar.
TREASURES OF CROATIA HIGHLIGHTS
The “Treasures of Croatia” tour begins in Split and includes visits to Hvar, Ston, Dubrovnik, Konavle, and Kotor, Montenegro.
- Stroll Split’s Old Town and harbor-front promenade and visit the daily market for an authentic Market Experience.
- Travel by ferry along the Dalmatian coastline to picturesque Hvar, a lush mountainous island known for its sunny days and Venetian palaces.
- Tour a family-owned winery for a tasting and lunch with a family member on a Chef’s Table culinary experience.
- Visit the fishing town of Ston and sample its famous oysters during a typical Dalmation lunch.
- Enjoy a walking tour of Dubrovnik and visit the Franciscan and Dominican monasteries, the Rector’s Palace and Dubrovnik Cathedral.
- Watch silk weavers at work on a fascinating Artisan Visit in Konavle.
- Travel to Montenegro to visit Kotor, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Travel by boat out into the fjord of Kotor to visit the tiny Church of Our Lady of the Rocks.
The Treasures of Croatia tour is offered on multiple dates between May and October, 2015. Prices for this 8 day adventure start at $5,495 and includes all accommodations, meals, airport transfers, and a qualified tour director for sightseeing trips. A 5 day pre-tour extension to Lake Bled and Zagreb, priced from $2,595 is also available.
If you’re interested in visiting Croatia, please contact Global Travel Destinations for the full itinerary, inclusions, and pricing/dates.
Images copyright Abercrombie & Kent.