Inspired by travelers’ desires to connect to the world in more meaningful ways, Celebrity Cruises has launched a new shore excursion program.
Featuring four special-interest categories and more than 70 new shore excursions, guests can discover destinations and activities that match their interests.
Excursions include exclusive behind-the-scenes experiences at globally recognized landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, as well as enriching, interactive wellness experiences such as a tour of the lush Jewell Gardens in Alaska.
From immersive sightseeing tours and wellness experiences to fully customizable “Private Journeys” and premium “Celebrity Exclusives,” the new shore excursions present guests with unique introductions to the sights, sounds and flavors of the world.
SHORE EXCURSION EXPERIENCES
1) Uniquely Celebrity Exclusive, upscale adventures in far-off destinations only available on Celebrity Cruises, which include:
- A luxurious day spent as a Sultan in Istanbul, Turkey
- The opportunity to row across the deep blue glaciers in Ketchikan, Alaska
- A zero to sixty Ferrari adventure in Cannes, France
2) Culture and Locale Culturally focused experiences for vacationers who are inspired to go beyond the shores and straight to the heart of each locale:
- An enchanting evening experience of classical music, champagne, rare works of art at the world-famous Faberge Museum, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Live concert event in the 14th-century, secret Basilica del Pi in Barcelona, Spain
3) Lifestyle and Wellness Guests can set their pace and choose to focus on creativity, rejuvenation, lifestyle and wellness to nurture mind, body and soul:
- A scenic, guided nature walk in spectacular Melbourne, Australia
- An interactive and enriching wellness experience in Skagway, Alaska
4) Family Enriching experiences, sightseeing journeys and competitive adventures for the whole family that uncover rich history and culture:
- A family Flamenco dance-off in Barcelona, Spain
- Exhilarating sailing plus a mini regatta in Kings Wharf, Bermuda
- A castle and treasure hunt adventure in Copenhagen, Denmark
For full details about Celebrity’s shore excursions program and cruise vacations, contact Global Travel Destinations.
Book a cruise by May 10, 2015 and you can enjoy additional savings when you select from one of four savings offers – onboard savings, cruise fare savings, free gratuities, or a free beverage package.
SOURCE Celebrity Cruises Press Release