Celebrity Cruises has released the details of its 2018 and 2019 cruise season, including new ports of call in Australia, New Zealand, and the Caribbean, as well as expanded itineraries in the Arabian Peninsula, India, East Asia, South America, and the Panama Canal.
South America and Panama Canal – Celebrity Eclipse
For the first time, a Solstice Class ship will sail to South America with new-to-class destinations including, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, as well as a visit to Antarctica. Celebrity Eclipse’s South American itineraries include:
- 14-night sailings between Chile and Argentina
- Two roundtrip Argentina sailings to Antarctica
- 10-night sailing to Brazil departing from Buenos Aires
- 11-night Signature Event Sailing with a double overnight stay in Rio de Janeiro to experience Rio Carnaval
Onboard cultural experiences include Argentine Tango classes and authentic Latin American cuisine and vintage tastings. Guests will get a taste of the local culture, with the Chef’s Market Discoveries, in various countries across South America, including Argentina and Uruguay.
Australia and New Zealand – Celebrity Solstice
Back by popular demand, Celebrity Solstice returns to Australia and New Zealand with brand new ports of call. Itineraries will include:
- 10- to 14-night open-jaw sailings from Sydney, Australia to Auckland, New Zealand (and vice versa)
- 13-night adventures at new ports of call that explore the most exotic locales in the South Pacific – Apai, Samoa; Vava’u, Tonga, and Nuku’alofa, Tonga
- Two 16-night itineraries along the Southern Coast of Australia to New Zealand – one from Auckland to Freemantle and another from Freemantle to Auckland
- 10-night Great Barrier Reef sailings with opportunities to swim, snorkel, and dive
- As part of this iconic itinerary, guests will overnight at the fabled heart of the ocean, the Great Barrier Reef, camping under the stars on the Moore Reef Pontoon
- Overnight stay in Hobart, Tasmania, where guests can enjoy the stunning Georgian and Victorian era architecture and shop the pedestrian mall on Elizabeth Street
Guests will have the opportunity to get to know Australia and New Zealand before even leaving the ship, with authentic cuisine, culture, and entertainment from each port of call. An enrichment program and partnership with the Australia Zoo allows guests to become experts on the wildlife from down under – from koalas to coral.
Asia – Celebrity Constellation
Aboard Celebrity Constellation, guests can visit exotic destinations in the Arabian Peninsula, India, and Southeast Asia. These itineraries include:
- Grand Spice Route Tour – a 29-night journey comprised of two sailings from the Arabian Peninsula (Abu Dhabi) to the Far East (Shanghai),
- Ancient spice trade route with stops in Dubai, Mumbai, Goa, Cochin, Sri Lanka, Phuket, Ho Chi Minh, and more
- 14 cities in seven different countries with overnight stays in Bangkok, Singapore and Hong Kong
- 12- to 15-night sailings from Abu Dhabi visiting India and southeast Asia
- Africa and the Arabian Peninsula package
- Authentic safari adventure in Tanzania with luxurious lodging, fully-guided tours, air travel, and a Celebrity Concierge – all paired with a cruise around the Arabian coast and India
Asia – Celebrity Millennium
Following Celebrity Millennium’s multi-million dollar dry dock in May 2016, the ship is offering a variety of Asian itineraries, including:
- 13- to 14-night sailings aboard Celebrity Millennium with roundtrip and open-ended sailings from Tokyo (Yokohoma), Shanghai (Baoshan), Hong Kong, and Singapore
Guests can experience a Chef’s Market Discoveries excursions in Phuket, Thailand, an Arabian meal under the stars with Abu Dhabi’s Enchanted Desert excursion, or a Chiran and Ibusuki Sand Bath wellness treatment experience in Kagoshima, Japan.
Signature Event Sailings in Asia
Celebrity Constellation’s newest Signature Event Sailing will transport guests to Hong Kong’s biggest celebration, the Chinese New Year. Celebrity Millennium will also be visiting the Pingxi Sky Lantern Festival, where guests will have prime viewing as thousands of glowing lanterns are released into the night sky to celebrate the first full moon of the Chinese New Year, each carrying a handwritten wish to the heavens.
Bermuda and Canada/New England – Celebrity Summit
Celebrity reintroduces the chance to discover New England and Bermuda separately or together with itineraries including:
- Seven-night sailings from Cape Liberty to King’s Wharf, Bermuda with three days and two nights in Bermuda
- 11-night Independence Day/Canada Day Signature Event Sailings with an overnight stay in Boston for the Fourth of July and an overnight stay in Halifax to celebrate Canada’s birthday
- 14-night combined Canada and New England sailings in the fall. Overnight calls to Quebec, calls to Boston, and Halifax, among others.
- 10-night combined New England and Bermuda sailing with stops in King’s Wharf, Bermuda; Portland and Bar Harbor, Maine
Guests can explore the culture of the Mi’Kmaq people as they travel through Nova Scotia’s dynamic landscapes. Gourmands can tour Côtes-a-Côtes and taste Canadian delicacies.
Caribbean – Celebrity Equinox
The Caribbean’s newest year-round resident, Celebrity Equinox, will make Celebrity one of the only premium cruise lines in the Caribbean all year long.
- Among the itineraries for the 2018-19 season is a redesigned four-port eastern Caribbean sailing, making stops in San Juan, Puerto Rico; St. Thomas; Nassau, Bahamas; and an exciting, brand new port of call along the Coconut Coast, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
Celebrity’s 2018-19 season offers voyages to 282 destinations in 77 countries across the world, including new ports of call, 188 exciting overnights in 41 cities and 28 double overnight stays in seven different ports. If you are interested in learning more about the 2018-19 season or booking a Celebrity cruise, please contact us.