500 CRUISES | 250 DESTINATIONS | 70 COUNTRIES | 16 SHIPS
Celebrity Cruises has released its most ambitious season of sailings ever, with nearly 500 sailings for the 2024-2025 season. Celebrity’s fleet of 16 ships will travel to more than 250 destinations in 70 countries.
The new offerings include first-ever homeports for some of Celebrity’s award-winning Edge Series ships, new year-round offerings in Europe with new ports, and new overnights and double overnights.
Highlights of the 2024-25 Season
- Celebrity will offer more than 40 different itineraries in Europe, along with overnights in 11 of Europe’s most popular cities, including Lisbon, Portugal and Reykjavik, Iceland. Brand-new ports of call include Pauillac (Bordeaux), France; Brindisi and Trieste, Italy; and Kavala and Volos, Greece.
- The Edge Series ships will be deployed to new regions of the world with Celebrity Edge sailing to Alaska and Celebrity Apex sailing from London to the Norwegian Fjords and the Arctic Circle – a destination Celebrity hasn’t visited since 2014.
- Year-round voyages will be offered from Asia, with an entire summer of sailings from Tokyo, Japan.
- New 3-night Caribbean itineraries, as well as longer sailings departing from Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Tampa and San Juan, Puerto Rico.
“For our 2024/2025 season, we wanted to take our offerings to new heights – all in celebration of our fourth Edge Series ship, Celebrity Ascent, sailing its inaugural season in 2024,” said Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, President and CEO of Celebrity Cruises.
An Expanded European Season
With seven ships, Celebrity Cruises will expand its award-winning European itineraries, with 153 sailings visiting nearly 100 destinations. For the first time, an Edge Series ship, Celebrity Apex, will homeport outside of London. Itineraries include more Norwegian Fjord sailings, including a new, 12-night Norwegian Fjord and Arctic Circle itinerary.
Celebrity Ascent will embark on its inaugural European season with itineraries throughout Spain, Italy, France and Greece. Celebrity Beyond will embark on 10- and 11-night itineraries to Greece, Istanbul, Naples, and more.
Additional itineraries include voyages throughout Scandinavia, along with special sailings to Egypt and Israel.
The newly revolutionized Celebrity Millennium will homeport in Tokyo from April 2024 to October 2024. Itineraries will immerse guests in the physical and cultural beauty of Japan from the awe-inspiring Mt. Fuji, to the quiet temples and bamboo groves of Kyoto. Each sailing includes overnight stays in Osaka.
Following its season in Japan, Celebrity Millennium will join Celebrity Solstice in Southeast Asia, visiting 32 destinations across Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, India, and more.
Experience Alaska on Celebrity Edge
Celebrity Edge – the first Edge Series ship to sail to Alaska – will take guests on 7-night itineraries, that include Endicott Arm Fjord, Dawes Glacier, Ketchikan, and Victoria, British Columbia.
Along with Celebrity Summit and Celebrity Solstice, they will offer 57 sailings and an array of 6- to 8-night itineraries from May to September 2024.
Get a Caribbean Vibe on 8 Ships
For the 2024-25 season, eight Celebrity ships – including three Edge Series ships – will offer Caribbean itineraries ranging from idyllic 3-night weekend getaways to longer 12-night discovery voyages.
Celebrity Ascent makes her Caribbean debut with rotating 7-night Western and Eastern Caribbean itineraries, visiting the picturesque ports of St. Thomas and St. Maarten, or the historic Georgetown, Grand Cayman and the unique landscape of Labadee, Haiti.
Celebrity Beyond will sail 10- and 11-night itineraries to the Southern Caribbean, visiting Grenada, Antigua, St. Maarten, and more. Celebrity Beyond will also transit the Panama Canal.
Celebrity Apex will sail 7-night itineraries to some of the most sought-after destinations including Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Key West, St. Kitts, Tortola, and more.
Additional 2024-2025 Highlights
- Celebrity Edge will return for her second season in Australia/New Zealand, embarking on a selection of 3- to 14-night itineraries starting October 2024 and running through April 2025.
- Celebrity Flora, Celebrity Xpedition, and Celebrity Xploration will sail to the Galapagos on carefully curated itineraries, ensuring guests experience all this extraordinary archipelago offers.
- Celebrity Equinox will embark on her inaugural season in South America, including a 14-night itinerary exploring the beauty of Patagonia, Argentina and Antarctica, as well as the beautiful beaches of Montevideo, Uruguay.
- Celebrity Eclipse makes her Northeast debut, sailing to Canada and New England and offering 7-night Bermuda itineraries from the New York area.
With nearly 500 sailings, Celebrity Cruises has designed its 2024-2025 season to offer the ultimate voyage for every traveler and travel style. Reservations are now open for Celebrity Cruises’ 2024-2025 season.