Celebrity Beyond, the third ship in Celebrity Cruises’ Edge-class will set sail on its inaugural season beginning this April. Celebrity Beyond will have the same dramatic features and amenities as its sister ships – Celebrity Apex and Celebrity Edge. In addition, the ship will have an additional deck, creating a longer, taller, and sleeker profile. The new deck also allowed for the redesign of many of the outdoor spaces and for additional suites and staterooms.
Celebrity Beyond will sail its maiden voyage with a 10-night Western Europe cruise, departing on April 27, 2022. The ship will spend the rest of the spring and summer in Europe before sailing to Fort Lauderdale for its winter season in the Caribbean.
Celebrity Beyond – Making the Extraordinary Even Better
New AquaClass Sky Suites
With Celebrity Beyond, Celebrity introduces its new AquaClass® Sky Suites. These spacious suites blend the best of the AquaClass wellness experiences with the exclusive spaces, services, and amenities of The Retreat®.
This marriage perfects Celebrity’s wellness philosophy with new ways to nourish your mind, body, and spirit.
In addition to the new AquaClass Sky Suites, Celebrity Beyond will offer 179 more suites and staterooms than the other Edge-class ships.
New Signature Restaurant
Celebrity Beyond will introduce the first restaurant at sea by Daniel Boulud, world-renowned chef, and Celebrity’s Global Culinary Ambassador. For his signature restaurant, Le Voyage, Boulud will infuse his menu with globally inspired flavors based on the regions the ship sails, as well as with flavors inspired by his French roots.
In addition to Le Voyage by Daniel Boulud, Celebrity Beyond will offer more restaurants, bar, and lounges than its Edge-class counterparts.
New Features and Transformed Spaces
Celebrity has made the extraordinary even better with the addition of new features, unique to Celebrity Beyond.
- The popular Sunset Bar has been transformed into a space almost double in size then on the other Edge ships, featuring cascading terraces and private covered enclaves.
- The Retreat, an exclusive resort area for suite guests, has an expanded two-story sundeck with 40% more deck space, and stunningly redesigned open-air spaces to create a true resort ambiance.
- The ship’s Grand Plaza is larger and more dramatic, spanning three decks, and featuring a new shape and stunning LED chandelier. And the Martini Bar, a favorite gathering place for guests, has been moved to the center of the venue and redesigned as a full, circular bar.
- Both the Resort Deck and the Rooftop Garden with its cantilevered float pools feature new designs. As well, the Resort Deck features a larger space for guests to enjoy as they lounge pool-side.
- The Spa is a luxurious sanctuary, where guests can indulge in Quartz and 4DWellmassage specialty treatments, as well as destination-inspired treatments, like coconut-infused therapies in the Caribbean.
- The Fitness Center boasts an expanded space with new classes and an F45 training studio, specializing in innovative, high-intensity group workouts.
As with all Edge-class ships, Celebrity Beyond features some of the most luxurious accommodations at sea. With stunning views from private verandas, guests will relax in ultimate comfort and style.
- Two-story suites
- Private plunge pool
- Direct access to The Retreat Sundeck
- Largest suites in the fleet
- A view as sweeping as the Captain’s view
Edge Staterooms with Infinite Veranda
- 23% larger than Solstice® Series veranda staterooms
- Entire living space becomes the veranda
- King-sized Cashmere Mattress featuring Celebrity’s eXhale® bedding
Reservations Now Open
If you’re interested in sailing on Celebrity’s newest luxury ship, reservations are open for Celebrity Beyond’s 2022-2023 collection of voyages. Celebrity Beyond will spend the spring and summer seasons in Europe and the winter season in the Caribbean, sailing from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.