Crystal Cruises has announced the complete roster of 2022 itineraries for Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity. These award-winning luxury ships will sail to 219 destinations in 83 countries with opportunities to visit 157 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Crystal Symphony will sail far-reaching itineraries to Asia Pacific/Southeast Asia, Europe and the Arabian Peninsula, while Crystal Serenity will offer voyages concentrated in North and Central America, the Hawaiian Islands and the Caribbean.
Cruise aficionados can choose from 67 individual itineraries ranging from seven to 19 nights, including new destinations and routes, as well as 21 Grand Journey combination voyages.
The 2022 World Cruise has five options for embarkation and/or disembarkation, ranging from 86 to 116 nights. All options include full World Cruise benefits. The “Myths, Marvels & Monuments: A Cultural Mosaic” voyage marks the line’s 27th annual World Cruise, exploring the Panama Canal; Hawaii, Tonga and Samoa; Australia and New Zealand; Indonesia and Sri Lanka; Egypt, Israel and the Black Sea; Greece; and the French Riviera.
“With the roll-out of our 2022 Ocean voyages, guests now have nearly three and a half years of sailings to choose from, giving them tremendous flexibility and options to plan,” he added. “We understand that many travelers prefer to plan their vacations far in advance, and by offering such comprehensive options and compelling ‘Book Now Savings’ for those who book early, we can accommodate their wishes at the best possible value.”
Highlights of Crystal Cruises’ 2022 Voyages
- Five maiden calls in Le Lavandou, France; Port Royal, Jamaica; Marina di Carrara, Italy; Celukan Bawang, Bali, Indonesia; Galle, Sri Lanka
- 46 overnight ports and eight double overnight ports with at least one overnight featured on most voyages
- Access to 157 UNESCO World Heritage Sites including natural wonders like Vietnam’s Ha Long Bay, Sicily’s Mount Etna, and Indonesia’s Jatiluwih Rice Terraces as well as historically significant sites like the Bagan Archaeological Zone and Monuments and Historic Centre of Florence
- Access to marquee world events including overnights in Edinburgh for the annual Military Tattoo, Monte Carlo for the Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix, and Amsterdam for the decennial World Expo Floriade
- A return to cruising in Alaska aboard Crystal Serenity, with seven sailings of seven and 11 nights exploring Alaska’s rainforests, glaciers and pioneering heritage, as well as the Inside Passage and Tracy Arm Fjord
- Fall and winter sailings through the Panama Canal, Costa Rica and Caribbean Islands aboard Crystal Serenity, offering warm weather escapes visiting St. Kitts; St. Barts; St. Lucia; Grand Cayman; Puerto Limón and others
- Asia and Southeast Asia voyages aboard Crystal Symphony, exploring Indonesia’s Buddhist Borobudur and Hindu Prambanan temples; Puerta Princesa’s subterranean lake; and Taiwan’s Taroko Gorge
- Exploring the Mediterranean, Black Sea, Holy Land and Northern Europe from April to November aboard Crystal Symphony, with voyages ranging from seven to 13 nights
- Holiday voyages in the Caribbean onboard Crystal Serenity visiting the sun-soaked beaches and villages in St. Maarten, St. John and Grand Turk and along the Arabian Peninsula onboard Crystal Symphony, from Abu Dhabi to Mumbai, celebrating New Year’s Eve with Dubai’s spectacular fireworks display
Crystal Cruises’ all-inclusive 2022 voyages are now open for reservations. Book Now Savings, offering tremendous savings for cruise vacations, is available until August 31, 2019 on select 2019-2022 itineraries.
SOURCE: Crystal Cruises press release