We’re very fortunate to be sailing in an AquaClass stateroom for this inaugural event (thanks Sharon!). AquaClass was originally introduced on the Solstice and now with the revitalization program of the Millennium class ships, they will receive these popular stateroom choices.
AquaClass is a wonderful refinement of the best things onboard a Celebrity ship. Focused around the AquaSpa, these staterooms provide unique upgrades that were once reserved only for suites. On Silhouette (and other Solstice class sisters) AquaClass staterooms are located “above it all” on the Penthouse Deck (#11). With many suites on this deck, you’ll be pampered by some of the best, most experienced stateroom personel onboard.
All AquaSpa facilities are available just up a circular stairway (a nice option to avoid the more public elevators when moving between your room and the spa). AquaClass guests have free, unlimited use of the Relaxation Lounge – a quiet, calm area spanning the entire bow of the ship with comfortable loungers, tea and water selections and some of the best views on board. They also have complimentary access to the Persian Garden and the adult-only Solarium. The Persian Garden is located between the dry and steam saunas and provides a warm, relaxing environment with beautiful sea views. The Solarium includes a pool, two hot tubs, plenty of loungers and the wonderful AquaSpa Café. Serving breakfast and lunch, the AquaSpa Café always provides delicious and healthy hot and cold choices.
The other exclusive feature of AquaClass is Blu – the contemporary eating establishment just for AquaClass guests. Dining in Blu provides the best of the specialty dining experience with small intimate settings, personalized service, a relaxing environment, great ocean views and best of all – no extra fees. Blu specialty restaurant is complimentary for AquaClass guests. The menu in Blu is advertised as fresh and flavorful, but the choices are not what you might expect. All entree selections appear hardy and tasty, with a comfortable leaning toward leaner poultry, fish and vegetarian selections.
AquaClass staterooms share the same layout and amenities as Concierge Class:
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Sitting area with sofa
- Two beds convertible to queen-size
- Vanity, refrigerator and 32″ flat-panel interactive TV
- Private Veranda with lounge seating
Plus only for AquaClass guests:
- Priority seating in Blu, a specialty restaurant created just for AquaClass guests that also serves complimentary healthy continental breakfast daily
- Premium ship location (Penthouse Deck 11) close to the AquaSpa
- Hansgrohe shower panels with rain head and massage jets
- Spa-aroma scent selections
- Pillow menu to customize your night’s sleep
- Complimentary upgraded bathroom amenities and enhanced personal care products
- Daily deliveries of bottled water and teas, fresh-cut flowers, fresh fruit and daily hor dourves
- A Personal Spa Concierge to arrange AquaSpa treatments
- Plush AquaClass Frette bathrobes and slippers
- Free, unlimited access to the Persian Garden and Relaxation Room
- Special programming and wellness classes