Oceania Cruises has unveiled new Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom amenities. The amenities include room service from The Grand Dining Room menu during lunch and dinner and free laundry service for up to three bags per stateroom.
“The last thing you want to worry about on vacation is doing chores such as laundry, you want to be relaxing. So, we’ve solved that problem and we’ve provided an even greater incentive to relax in the comfort of your stateroom – lunch or dinner from the Grand Dining Room. The laundry is done and lunch and dinner are taken care of, what more could you ask for?” stated Bob Binder, President and CEO of Oceania Cruises.
Other amenities available to guests staying in Concierge Level Veranda Staterooms include:
- Priority noon ship embarkation
- Exclusive card-only access to private Concierge Lounge staffed by a dedicated Concierge, featuring complimentary soft drinks, coffees and snacks throughout the day (aboard Marina and Riviera only)
- Complimentary welcome bottle of Champagne
- Priority online specialty restaurant reservations
- Unlimited access to Canyon Ranch SpaClub private Spa Terrace
- FREE unlimited Internet
- iPad upon request
- Exclusive discounts on Internet usage plans
- Variety of Bulgari amenities
- Complimentary Oceania Cruises logo tote bag
- Cashmere lap blankets
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Complimentary pressing of garments upon embarkation
The new concierge-level amenities take affect on all Oceania ships – Regatta, Riviera, Insignia, Marina, Sirena, and Nautica.
Oceania Cruises is a leading culinary- and destination-focused cruise line, offering unrivaled vacation experiences calling on more than 370 ports across Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, the South Pacific, and the Americas.