Oceania Cruises has introduced its new Europe & The Americas Collection of itineraries for 2020. This collection features over 80 new itineraries designed to showcase the splendor of the Mediterranean, the diversity of Europe’s western wine country, the storied history of the Baltics, British Isles and Norway, and the majesty of Alaska, Iceland, Greenland and the Canadian Maritimes.
In addition to in-depth itineraries, guests onboard Oceania’s fleet of luxury boutique ships will sail to 402 ports of call and experience 55 overnights.
“These incredible voyages invite travelers to experience more imaginative adventures and explore more of Europe and North America’s most fascinating destinations,” stated Bob Binder, President and CEO of Oceania Cruises.
Europe and The Americas Itinerary Highlights
- Ten voyages to Turkey with calls in Istanbul, Ephesus, and Antalya.
- Three voyages to the Holy Land aboard Sirena, Riviera, and Nautica with calls in Jerusalem, Haifa, and Ashdod.
- Seven voyages to the wine countries of western Europe, all of which feature an overnight in Bordeaux.
- More and longer Alaskan voyages on Regatta with three 10-day, three 11-day, two 12-day, and two 14-day cruises in addition to four seven-day cruises; six voyages in total sail open-jaw itineraries between Vancouver and Seward.
- Insignia sails two new voyages that include Iceland, from New York to Reykjavik and Reykjavik to London, in addition to seven-day Bermuda cruises from Manhattan and four signature fall foliage voyages.
Sailing on Completely Renovated Fleet
The 2020 Europe and Americas Collection will be the first full season of itineraries offered aboard a fleet of completely renovated ships. Regatta, Insignia, Nautica and Sirena will have completed their $100 million transformation. Marina and Riviera will offer guests a host of new enhancements, all part of the brand’s innovative OceaniaNEXT initiative.
Oceania’s 2020 Europe and The Americas Collection is now open for bookings.